Monday 2 July 2012

I love Whippets!

I told you I would be back with more cards using that gorgeous Juicy Fruit ribbon from CRAFTY RIBBONS. The colours are just amazing and so easy to work with. I have went with the pinkish ones for this card. For more information about my card please drop by my BLOG. If you would love to treat yourself to some of these gorgeous ribbons then pop over HERE. There is still time to get that buy 6 for £5 offer!!

Remember there is still time to enter our CLEAN AND SIMPLE challenge, you could win yourself some gorgeous teddy bear ribbons!

4 comments:

Anke said...

Beautifu Birthday card Pinky
xx

carol said...

Bright and cheerful, ribbons so pretty x carol

La Vikinga said...

Like the colours you choose more and more the more I see your card! It must have something to do with your name... Love this card!

Unknown said...

Oh Pinky this is just gorgeous. I love the colours you've used and those little paw prints up the sides of the image - fab.
xxx