Thursday 11 October 2012

Birthday Star!

Hello Everyone!
I hope that your week has been a good one so far!

Today I'm showing you a Birthday Star that I made ..
I love this idea so very much, and think it's so so very cool!  Smiles.

It will make fabby Christmas Decorations too! :0)


For more details on this and how to make it.. 
Please look at my blog post Here.

To purchase these wonderful Monochrome Christmas Ribbons from Crafty Ribbons,

Another one for you is this one with the FABBY Zipper Ribbon -
You can find it here!

You can check out the tutorial for the stars here.


Hugs & HaPPy Crafting Everyone!
Karen.xx

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous idea Karen they are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what fabulous creations .. i loev the star
Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Both are gorgeous karen! x

S`andra V. said...

Absolutely gorgeous creations. Can't wait to try my crafty fingers at this. (wish me luck..crafty fingers bungle most attempts LOL!) Thanks for sharing! Also thanks for stopping by Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.
Http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.comthe other day to check out my coffins. I'll be back to see more of your creations.