Sunday 9 June 2013

A card for a special girl

Hello there! Nice to see you! :) I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

I want to show you a card that I made for one special little girl. To read who and why, just visit my blog - you will get all the information there.


In case you didn't know this, I LOVE layering ribbons. And these wide satin ribbons are perfect for this. Plus, they come in such beautiful colours. Love them! <3 For my card I used 35 mm New Turq satin ribbon and 25 mm khaki grosgrain ribbon. The khaki grosgrain ribbon is currently out of stock, but there are maaaaany other awesome grosgrain ribbons available so be sure to check them out. ;)

For other info about the card just hop to my blog. :)

Have a lovely Sunday! xx

3 comments:

janieworkum said...

Wast een lieve maar ook mooie kaart,
groetjes Janie

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card, cute image
X

Eulanda said...

Oh so adorable!! Love all the layers too! Hugs!