Wednesday 2 April 2014

Doggy Cushion

say helo to wednesday 405

Morning everyone, it has been a while since I shared my Hello wednesday idea on here.

I so love this cushion - so I am shouting about it!!!

hello wednesday dog cushion

Look at my doggy cushion – do you like him?
Yes the doggy is made from buttons

dog buttons

He is from our NEW Silhouette dog ribbons. 

Animal Silhouette Ribbons - Dogs

You can just see him on the red and the cream ribbon above. 

If you pop over to our main blog here for all the details and the template.

Have fun 

4 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, I love it too. Great idea could do that with my Westie? Love Jane x

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Luv Sam x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is fantastic x

cebelica said...

I LOVE this cushion!!! The doggy is adorable! Love, love, love it! hugs! xx