Tuesday 22 July 2014

Boxed and Beautiful

Good morning to you all

It's Kate here with a little recycling inspiration, this piece originally started with an old MDF box, I do so love up-cycling


I just could not resist using those gorgeous Wedding Owl ribbons, although this was not created for a wedding so just shows you how versatile the ribbons are

Wedding Owl Ribbon - With Love Bridal White

Wedding Owl Ribbon - BELIEVE Bridal White

I gave the box a quick coat of gesso before adding some gorgeous papers, some lace and lots of pearls, a spray of flowers and of course a sentiment.  I have added some more details on my own blog along with some other photo's. 

I hope this has inspired you to do some up-cycling too and use these ribbons in some different ways

Kate
x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Kate this is stunning x