Friday 12 December 2014

Oodles of Buttons!


Hi guys, Laura here today.

What do you think of this?


Fun, huh?  I love it.  A simple white frame bought from a market stall a few years back covered with glorious buttons!  I've used buttons from lots of packs, you can find them here... allsorts, dolly, pastel hearts, sea breeze, jelly beans, gardening brights and a couple of spotty buttons too.  I had so much fun sorting through and deciding which ones to use!


I used glue gel to stick the buttons down.  A hot glue would work too but I like the wiggle time the glue gel gives allowing me to reposition if need be.  Of course I'm unable to go too long without using ribbon so I added some to a button and replaced the twine hanging thread with matching Swiss dots.


Here it is hung on the wall where it can be smiled at often!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

No comments: