Wednesday 18 March 2015

Jukebox Jive

Hi its Carole here this morning with my first post on the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration Blog its so exciting. My card is a male card featuring a digi image Jukebox from Dr Digi . I've used some fab music ribbons from Crafty Ribbons they are gorgeous and amazing quality. So now you just need to follow this link to Crafty Ribbons to enter a wonderland of fabulous lace and ribbons.


These are the links for the music ribbons I used Music ribbon 25cmMusic notes 9mm and more details of this card are featured on my blog The Things I love
Enjoy the rest of  the week and I hope you've enjoyed my inspiration today. If you have you might like to pop over and take a look at our Bi Weekly Challenge as well. Hugs Carole x

2 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Congratulations on your new DT position Carole. This is a great male card. Hugs Christine x

Sandra H said...

Well done Carole and what a great card to start with simply gorgeous x