Wednesday 17 June 2015

A Trio from Leah

Hello everyone :)  I hope you are all ready for the summer weather!  I know I am, we had a rough winter up here.  I have created three cards all using the same technique with different colors, stamps and ribbons.
If you would like to see more information about how I made these cards, please visit my blog at odetopaper.blogspot.ca.

Card Number 1 uses Morlaix Cotton Lace from Crafty Ribbons:


Card Number 2 uses White Seam Binding from Crafty Ribbons:


And Card Number 3 uses Tango Grossgrain Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons!



I love the way there is always something from Crafty Ribbons to match what I am working on.  It's a really good thing, because sometimes I throw caution to the wind and just create, without regard to what I might have for embellishments in the right colors, hahahaha.  I know, what a rebel!  If you need to build up your ribbon stash, Crafty Ribbons is definitely the place to go.  You can buy all ribbons and laces by the yard, and they even have buttons and ribbon embroidery kits!

No comments: