Wednesday 6 June 2018

vintage lace

Vintage Lace

Hi everyone. Louise here and it's so great tp be back with a new project.

I got the most gorgeous lace bundle this month from Crafty Ribbons and wanted to pair them with some of the lovely ribbons.

I've been working on some masculine projects lately and with Father's day coming soon, decided to give another project a go.

I have also been trying to use my older personal stash and remembered this beautiful box I had so decided to alter it.


I cut up strips to fill the middle panel of various ribbons and laces. Links will be added at the end of this post.


I glued these on using Prima Marketing 3d gloss gel and carefully dried with a heat tool. I then used various ink sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang and Kaisercraft to colour the materials


I then prepared cuts of papers and backed them with folded card to give height and added using the same gel


I added a photo and finished with some embellishments, sticker, waxes on the metal parts and some glitter paste




Links:

Lace - 






No comments: