Wednesday 13 March 2013

Easter Garden


Hello Ribbon Fans!  It's Laura here today...

I looked at the calendar when I got the date for this post I thought it was quite near Easter.  I tried to come up with an Easter craft... there are so many Christmas crafts but not so many for Easter it seems…

We used to make Easter gardens at Sunday school and youth group; I always enjoyed making them and thought I’d revive my love but with a ‘ribbony’ twist. 
 
 

get your buttons for gravel here!
get your ponds here!
get your ribbon for grass here!
get your ribbon for daisies here!

For details on how I made my Easter Garden pop over to my blog...

Thanks for letting me share!


1 comment:

pinky said...

Crikey Laura this is just brilliant. Would be great for telling the Easter story. Great idea girl.