Sunday 12 April 2015

Swiss Dots Happy Birthday with Leah Tees

Hello everyone, are you ready for spring yet?  I know I am, and when I sat down to make this card, I wanted to see bright and cheery colors.  And that's what I did, with watercolor :)  And ribbon of course!  I used the Swiss Dots Grosgrain Ribbon to make the flower and stripe on this Happy Birthday card :)


Believe it or not, I chose the ribbon before I made the card, by reaching into my Crafty Ribbons container and without looking, pulling one out, hahahaha.  It worked!

Don't forget to join in on the challenges which you can find here, and come and visit the ribbon emporium for all your ribbon and lace AND button needs!

2 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

That's a really beautiful card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

La Vikinga said...

Watercolours look very good on your card Leah!!

Charlotta / La Vikinga