Saturday 16 December 2017

Christmas Wreath

Sarah here with a pretty Christmas wreath featuring the Nisse Ribbon Collection.


I started by winding the wreath with tiny string lights before adding any embellishments. The battery pack was secured with glue on the back.


Using the sweet Nisse ribbon I made a loop to hang the wreath and topped it with a bow. I then wound seam binding and eyelash ribbon around the wreath and secured at the top.


I decorated the wreath with paper flowers, snowflakes and sequins and then added some white acrylic paint to tone down the colours and create a snowy effect to go with the Nisse ribbon.


A dash of iridescent glitter sprinkled over dabs of glue added some sparkle as a finishing touch.


You can check out the full process video here 


Thanks for joining me today.

Sarah


1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow so lovely Sarah xx