Saturday 14 April 2018

Card and Tag

Happy Weekend
I am here today to share my DT Project for Crafty Ribbons

My image is the lovely Winnie from Winnie Special Moments coloured with Graph'It markers
The Papers are from a Polkadoodles collection which I am still trying to find  what a perfect match to the ribbons!!
I have used the lovely Gerbera ribbons that come in lots of different colours there so pretty
Finishing off with satin Ribbon that comes in either single colours or a wonderful bag full, you can guess which I use!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


Thanks for stopping by today
xx
Don't forget our challenge over on Facebook
You can make anything you like as long as it contains Ribbon
You could be a lucky winner

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

Love it, the Gerbera ribbon is so pretty, xxx