Sunday 20 May 2018

Toadally Fun

Happy Sunday to you all
Five little speckled frogs
Sat on a speckled log
Eating some most delicious bugs.
YUM! YUM!
One jumped into the pool,
Where it was nice and cool,
Now there are four green speckled frogs!
GLUB! GLUB!
Have you seen all the cute ribbons in the Crafty Ribbons store
along with there fabulous buttons 
I created a trio of fun
The little bag was cut on my portrait and attatched the 
Loving this ribbon so much!
I just adore his sparkly crown, every Frog should own one
I then coloured two Frogs from 
these are from DigiStamp Boutique
They are a set of 3 frogs , a rock and also sentiments 
Well worth a nosey!
I added googly eyes for some extra fun
I used Graph'It Markers to colour up and then some chunky glitter
Finishing of attatching Ribbon and then those absolutly stunning fun buttons
They were the perfect finish
 Don't forget to take a peek at my little video for lots more inspiration xx
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


Thank you for looking today
xx

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning as always your so talented with all that you make x