Sunday 2 June 2019

Craft Inspector | Scrapbook Layout

Sarah here today with a scrapbook layout featuring the Colour your Days Pencil Ribbon.

I had a cute picture of my kitten exploring one of my boxes of craft supplies and thought the ribbon would work so well for it.


I used some rainbow patterned paper for my background to match my ribbon and added a little dimension with texture paste and blue paint.



For my paper cluster I added layers of tissue, patterned paper and stickers. I twisted together some aqua and pink Ric Rac and stapled it amongst the layers for extra texture and interest.


I added some turquoise gems and white splashes of paint around the edge of my layout and tucked some pencil ribbon behind the top of the photo cluster.


Finally I added some extra ribbon below my title to balance with the piece above the photo.


Thanks for joining me and have a happy crafty day!!

Sarah
ManxyCatCrafts



No comments: