Saturday 6 July 2019

Betty's Farm | Scrapbook Layout

Sarah here today with a Scrapbook layout using the cute Chicken ribbon.

For my background I blended distress oxides over clear embossed feathers. I added splashes of water and ink for more texture.

I ripped up patterned papers and layered them behind my photo with layers of foam to add a little dimension.

To make my ribbon stand out I added it right across my layout and topped it with a bow from the same design.

Finally I added ephemera and die cut feathers all around my paper cluster and a few Resin flowers in yellow and orange.

You can watch the layout come together in detail over on my YouTube channel here.


Thanks for joining me and have a happy crafty day :)

Sarah
ManxyCatCrafts

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

That ribbon is amazing and your pics compliment it, or vice versa, perfectly, xxx