Tuesday 27 August 2019

Hush Little Baby

Happy Tuesday , Hope you all had a good weekend
it was bank holiday here in the Uk
We were certainly spoilt by the weather, The sun sure did have his hat on
Yesterday I made a Baby card

How cute is this Decoupage sheet.
The card was cut on my portrait, I used Linen card
I also made a matching box



The sentiment is a freebie stamp I think, I subscribe to a monthly magazine and more often than not I store the freebie stamps in a box , I always rummage through if Im looking for sentiments etc and can normally find what I am looking for ~ I used Memento Ink Toffee Cruch

The Ribbon of course is from Crafty Ribbons
and I have used the 3mm Satin Ribbon in White
I use this Ribbon so much and it comes in tons of delish colours.

Thank you for looking


1 comment: