Monday 30 September 2019

Coming home for Christmas

Margreet here with a card to share today.

It's a Christmas card with pretty Coming Home ribbons.
I laid my die a little bit over the double folded cardstock, so it became a double card.
I blended my background with Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Tumbled Glass for the sky. Also used a Dutch Doobadoo cloud stencil.
I die cut the fir border and attached it to the card.
Then I made some splatters with a white Molotow marker, so it would look like snow.
At the bottom I die cut a piece of sparkling cardstock to give it a icy look.
Then I adhered the cute Coming Home Ribbon - Polar Bear ribbon.
 
At the top you can see the Coming Home Ribbon - for Christmas ribbon.

I hope to have given you some inspiration for your Christmas cards.
Enjoy your week!
xxx Margreet

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

Love this ribbon, gorgeous card, xxx