Tuesday 1 October 2019

Sparkle | Scrapbook Page for Unicorn week

Sarah here this morning with a layout and process video especially for the launch of the beautiful new Unicorn Christmas ribbon collection.

My layout is not Christmassy at all but with some clever snipping you can use the ribbons anytime of year.  I created my background to match the ribbon using pink and teal sprays through a stencil.  To contrast this I added some navy star paper to the other half of the page with the vertical ribbon as a border. 


Using colours that matched my background I created a cluster behind my photo of lots of patterned papers with foam inbetween for dimension.  The embellishments tucked in easily between the layers and my title fitted nicely along the bottom of my photo.


For more sparkle and to highlight the pink I used lots of sequins dotted around the layout and added more ribbon tucked beneath the paper layers.


Finally I added some splashes of ink and my layout was complete. 
You can check out the process over on my YouTube channel linked below.


Don't forget to head over to the Crafty Ribbon Facebook Page to enter the competition to win some lovely goodies!

Have a Happy Crafty Day

Sarah
ManxyCatCrafts

No comments: