Friday 30 May 2014

Elsa's dress finished

Morning to all my Friday visitors.
Time to show you the dress I made my niece Mollie.
She feel in love with Elsa's dress in the movie Frozen

photo(32)
Well what do you think?

I wanted to add more silver snowflakes, but Mollie was impatient to wear it for her secret party….
…..which turned out to be a Tea party for me!!!

photo(33)

The train (cape) was just what Mollie had wanted, I have so many pictures of her looking backwards at it,
that I became concerned she was going to fall over!
I painted the snowflakes on with silver glitter.

photo(34)

You can read more about the dress here .

We are in the process of updating our website, it is starting to look different.
free pp on uk orders long

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow - that's beautiful!

Sandra H said...

"WOW" How stunning ....my daughter is in Florida at this moment and can't find one of these dresses anywhere they are all sold out and my granddaugher was promised one so my daughter needs to get looking harder....lol this is stunning you have done an amazing job on it truly is gorgeous