Wednesday 28 May 2014

Ribbon Bodice for Elsa's dress from Frozen

 
Morning everyone - for those of you that do not follow my blog I am making Elsa's Dress from the movie Frozen. Part one here .
 
Mollie is my niece, she is 5 and knows how to twist me around her finger!
She sooooo wanted an Elsa dress, that I said yes.
The key to the dress was the bodice, and to me that was the easy bit!
photo(21)
It looked just like ribbon weaving – well sort of……
…..and the only ribbon to use would be “BLING” here
I used Silver and Tropic colours
For step by step instructions click here  
I am sharing the dress tomorrow and Friday here.

free pp on uk orders long

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Wow Ali, you are clever, I can't wait to see the finished article! My little girl loves Frozen but I had to buy her a dress. I've not got my sewing skills up to making clothes yet.
Hugs Lynsey x