Sunday 25 March 2018

Easter Crafting

Happy Sunday to you all
There will be a few posts from me today
On Friday we picked our Granddaughter up from school to spend the Easter holidays with us,
Yesterday was dull and rainy so we spent it making lots of various Easter projects using the lovely ribbons from Crafty Ribbons.
Our first make we decided on was this cute little Easter bag
First I cut it out on my portrait and Felicity helped me assemble , it really was great fun to make up
The ribbon around the bottom is beautiful Organza Swiss Ribbons
Now look at that stunning bow that fits perfect on our Bunny
this was also made with ribbon from  Crafty Ribbons but alas I can not take the credit ~ My lovely talented teamie Wendy from Spain sent me some ~ pop across to Wendy's blog you will not be disapointed
Hope you like our Easter Bunny Bag 
We shall be beck later with more Easter Fun
Love 
Grandma & Felicity 
xx


No comments: