Wednesday 28 March 2018

First Layout for Crafty Ribbons DT


Hi Everyone. I decided I needed a new challenge for myself personally so I decided to apply to some design teams. I am so lucky and have been accepted by Crafty Ribbons
I decided to start with something I am at home with so made a mixed media layout
I began by choosing a photo and edging it with papers from the Echo Park Imagine That Girl and Doodlebug Designs So Punny

DSC00492

I then edged the photo further with three types of ribbon:
Bling Velvet Ribbon in Rose Quartz
Baby Ribbon Dots/Island Blue
Patchwork Rose Ribbon Flowers

DSC00494

Add a trim from the So Punny collection and then add Ric Rac Ribbon 5mm Ivory
Coat the middle section with Prima Clear Gesso and dry

DSC00495

Add coordinating ink sprays and dry

DSC00497

Add cardboard to the photo piece and journal card from So Punny to give it height and stick to the main page

DSC00498.JPG

Add a variety of embelishments from the So Punny and Imagine That ranges such as stickers, chipboards and enamels and finish with 3 heart buttons from Crafty Ribbons

DSC00504.JPG

I hope you enjoy this project and look forward to bringing you more
Here are some close ups for you to see the ribbon and buttons in all their glory.

DSC00506





1 comment:

Wendy L said...

A wonderful layout. xxxx