Monday 16 April 2018

Cut a Slice Card using Bake Ribbons

Good Morning Everyone! 

Today I am sharing a Design Team card for Crafty Ribbons I made with ribbons from the Bake Ribbons Collection. I used: Cake Slice Large, Cake Slice Small and Cut a Slice Cinnamon.

On the Design Team facebook group we have been chatting about a new die set by John Next Door which is for ribbon threading. It sounded fab and so I decided to treat myself to the dies. It took some working out in my head how I wanted to use them and which ribbons would work but I'm so happy with them!

It was very easy to thread the ribbon once I die cut and I love how I've made my card all about the beautiful ribbon!


To finish my card I added a bow and some gems and pearls to act like sprinkles on top of the cakes!!!

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

Looks wonderful and yummy Sarah. John will be pleased when he sees this, xxxx