Tuesday 10 July 2018

Planner Bookmark


Hi folks, Laura here today sharing my latest planner accessory.


I've taken a couple of big buttons, 3 inches of elastic and some of my favourite ribbon; grosgrain Swiss dots.  I chose the ribbon and buttons to match the front of my Pirongs planner.


I attached the stripey button to one end of the ribbon with a few stitches of blingy old thread.  On the other end of the ribbon, I attached the spotty button and the loop of elastic.  Then simply wrap the ribbon around the planner and hook the stretchy loop over the stripey button.  I also added a length of the same ribbon to the spiral binding using a larks head knot to use as a bookmark.

The buttons I chose are 34mm wide and you can find them here and here.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super duper idea Laura, xxx

Sandra H said...

So pretty x