Friday 15 June 2012

Vintage Roses

Hi all :-) It's my (Lorraine aka Lols) turn to show you a card made using products from Crafty Ribbons today ! :-)


I used some gorgeous Vintage Rose ribbon on my card, this comes in sheer or satin and in lots of colours, I used the Gold/Pink Sheer and some fabulous buttons too :-)
For more details on this card please visit my blog :-)

If you would like to join in with our current 'Buttons and Bow's theme you can see all the details on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge, there is a fabulous prize on offer !! :-)


Hope you all have a lovely weekend :-)
Happy Crafting


5 comments:

pinky said...

Just adorable Lols! Love your image and the ribbon and button work perfectly together.

Lisa Jane said...

oh how cute is this ... love that image and gorgeous ribbon
Lisa x

Mandy said...

Aww such a cute image beautiful card as always...
Mandy x

Anke said...

Wow beautiful card. I love the image.
xx

carol said...

ooh so pretty, x