Tuesday 24 November 2015

mr and mrs


Hi Guys, Laura here today.  I can't make a mini album without including ribbon!  This time I have used Swiss Dots and Grosgrain 3mm in colours to match the 'Wish List' kit from like for ever.


I have made the mini album to celebrate a friends wedding, but the photos were not brilliant quality.  This gave me the idea to go small, which reminded me I had a little tin saved to upcycle...


I made a concertina strip to fit the little tin.  I adhered a piece of ribbon to the bottom edge of the tin to use as a tab - a little pull and the album pops out of the tin.


Then to finish it all off nicely I tied the tin with 3mm ribbon and added a handmade charm.  The charm includes glass beads hand made by the bride for that extra personal touch.

You can see more here and here!

Laura

No comments: