Sunday 18 June 2017

Washi tape and Crafty Ribbons


Hi! I'd like you to show how you can combine
washitape and ribbons and make cute cards 
good to-go for any ocasion. On this first card I 
used the left-over piece after a die cut and 
placed on top of a yellow piece of cardstock where
I had put layers of matching washitape. Goes
well with dotted ribbons


Next card is smaller but I use the same tecnique
taking advantage of the left-over when cutting a
die. Only here I combines a ribbon from the animal
cuties ribbons with the washi tape in the middle and
then decorated with a fuchsia and white saddle


This last card has only washi tape in the body 
and ribbon only for decoration together with 
some flowers and a heart needle. 


Thanks for visiting and welcome back!

*** *** *** 
La Vikinga

No comments: