Wednesday 28 June 2017

Wonderful You | Scrapbook page

Hi there, Laura here today with a scrapbook page.


I started out wanting to use my new Distress Oxide ink pad.  I pulled out a stamp and some watercolour paper and had a good play!


I liked the results so I gathered some supplies to match the background - a few papers, some stickers and sequins, bits and bobs from the June Lottie Loves Paper kit and ribbon.


Nothing made it on to the layout if it wasn't white or mint.


I sat my title on a ruffle of white organza ribbon - it adds such fab texture and height to the page.


I also added some Swiss Dot Grosgrain and a little heart tab made from the exclusive Wedding Owls ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh wow Laura !! I'm a scrapper too, love all the cute small detailing and baby is gorgeous !!

hugs Diane x