Friday 22 June 2018

Frida skull

Hi everyone!
Somedays over the rainbow... 
No, my mind is upside down! It is the worst moment of the year with so many things to do in all directions but also creative too.


With some french creative friends, we made a team for a special challenge and since a month we create a lot of DIY. We chose "Rendez-vous in latin America" theme.
How to mix challenge, rota, partnership...? My head is full and I remember this skull from Eye Connected Crafts!


I laced some gingham ribbons together for teeth,


Add some paper flowers,


And some doodles.


If we have a look to Coco, maybe Frida could be like this!

If we want to have a look to my team's DIY, you are welcome to like them until 24th june. Cross your fingers for me. We 'll hope to win something...




1 comment:

Wendy L said...

Interesting make, loving all the flowers, xxx