Monday 30 July 2018

Keep Calm and Eat Chocolate

Sarah here today with a 12x12 scrapbook layout using the Chocolate Ribbon and Ric Rac from the Crafty Ribbons shop.

To create my background I added texture paste to black card stock and then added Mermaid Markers over the paste to add dots of colour.


I layered papers behind my photo and added a tag with hidden journalling behind the photo.


The ribbon worked perfectly with my photo, i added it as a title under my photo and across the bottom of the layout.

The Ric Rac ribbon added a nice contrast to the paper down the side of my layout.


I added a finishing touch of a few embellishments around my photo and at the bottom of the layout.
You can check out the process video here.

Thanks for visiting, have a happy crafty day :)

Sarah
ManxyCatCrafts





1 comment:

Wendy L said...

Looks wonderful Sarah, great page and a happy memory, xxxx