Monday 2 July 2018

Seaside Mixed Media Mini Pallet

Sarah here with a mixed media project using the Fresh Stripe and Ric Ric ribbons.

If you would like to see the full process you can watch my video here.


I painted a mini wooden pallet from a mixed media kit with gesso and added texture with sand paste and art stones. 
Once dry I added paint and inks to colour the background. 


Using 3D gel medium I attached the pieces of net to the pallet, the photo was layered with papers cheese cloth and hessian to add lots of texture.



 Shells, flowers and sequins added to the nautical theme and some Ric Rac added more texture the sandy background.


I added a sweet quote on a chipboard heart sticker and added some Fresh Stripe ribbon for an added touch of cuteness!!


More wider matching Fresh Stripe ribbon turned my pallet into a little piece of wall art.

Thanks for visiting, do check out the Crafty Ribbons Facebook group for competitions and inspiration and have a great day! 

Sarah 
ManxyCatCrafts


No comments: