Thursday 2 August 2018

Unicorn hoop

Unicorn Embroidery Hoop

Hi everyone its Louise here on the blog today. I have a really fun and easy project for you today.



This is my unicorn rainbow hoop. It would make a wonderful gift or decorative item in a childrens room. The center of the hoop can also be filled like a dream catcher or with paper/fabric and further embellishments if desired.

The hoop was wrapped with coloured string and ribbons and lace tied at the bottom.

At the top, the unicorn horn and ears were attached with flowers glued over the top.

Here are some close ups and there is a link below to the video so you can watch how it is made

You Tube link: https://youtu.be/QriFw1EaWvo

This is sadly my last project with Crafty Ribbons. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time and would like to thank the rest of the team for your kindness, hardwork and inspiration. Keep on doing a great job and I'll be following the team :)

Lou x




No comments: