Sunday 30 September 2012

A Masquarade ....

Hello everyone!

I have something a little different for you all today!
A mask that I made for my daughter for her friend's birthday party....


And I adore how these beautiful ribbons finished it off! Smiles. :0)


The gorgeous ribbons can be found at Crafty Ribbons by clicking here for the zipper ribbon - and here   for the thin, pale ribbon on the handle.
For lots more fabby pics and details of how this was made - please visit my blog here...

Hugs & HaPPy Crafting Everyone!
Karen.xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Karen this is gorgeous. I bet she was/will be the star of the party in that!! Super work hun.
hugs
Dawn xxx

pinky said...

Brilliant idea Karen, I love it.

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is stunning Karen

Hugs Kelly

Sandra H said...

Karen, This is gorgeous x