Wednesday 12 September 2012

My Happy Place!

Hello Everyone...
I just had to share my latest creation with you all!  Smiles...
I'm soooh... happy with it!! Hehehe...
I have been missing my children terribly since they returned to school last week, especially as my little "baby" started full time school also.  I have always been so used to having her at home with me, my house feels so very empty without her.
Anyway, I decided to create something that would give me a smile any time I felt I needed to find one - and this is what I came up.
The image was created by my DT boss Gayle over at Teddy Bo, especially for me.  And it represents my youngest Christine, who is just four bossing around my second youngest Albie, who is just six, while they are playing dress up.  This is something that happens quite a lot... and something which although could be stressful while it was happening, I find I am missing the most.
While planning my picture frame layout - I knew that I was going to be creating large mounts to 'frame' my image - and that I wanted something just right to give the perfect finishing touch to my project once it was done.
So what did I do?  That's right... the only thing I could do.... :0)
I started digging through my hundreds of ribbons that I own from Crafty Ribbons of course!  Hehehehe.
And yes you've got it -  I'm very pleased to report that I did indeed find the absolute perfect one!!
I knew that I could count of Ali and the team!! Smiles.. :0)
As my mantra with my two always seems to be "Calm down you two!" this was totally the perfect sentiment (and the best colour too! Smiles.)
The ribbon I have used you can find in the store....

To find out how easy this actually was to create and see all of the pictures in full – simply visit my blog by clicking the link here..  http://kraftykarens.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/my-happy-place.html    Smiles…


I do hope you like what I have created here today…
And that it brings you a smile too!
I just adore how perfect this Sentiment Ribbon is! :))  And it certainly brought us all a giggle (or two) once my project was finished!
Hugs n HaPPy Crafting Everyone.
Karen.xx

No comments: