Tuesday 8 October 2019

Christmas Unicorn Tag and notebook

Good morning everyone!
Margreet here with a card to share today for Crafty Ribbons.
 As it is Unicorn week I have made a tag, made with the pretty ribbon Christmas Unicorn - Advent Pockets.
I stuck the pieces which I wanted to use on double sided tape of 10 cm width and then fussy cut them.
I attached the words ribbon Christmas Unicorn - 9mm Unicorn words to ground the unicorn.
At the top I used Seam binding ribbon (Azalea pink).
Then I made a small notebook in which you can write your sweet dreams.
I used again items of the Christmas Unicorn - Advent Pockets and also the words ribbon Christmas Unicorn - 9mm Unicorn words.

Enjoy your day!
xxx Margreet

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty

Wendy L said...

Love your creations, this ribbon is so pretty, xxx