Tuesday 22 October 2019

When the Red, Red Robin Comes Bob-Bob Bobbin' Along

I am totally in love with the new ribbons over at Crafty Ribbons
They really are delicious!!
Today I am sharing with you some Robin makes
There's something quite magical about the Robins
They say there Heaven sent and I quite like to believe that.....
So waffle no more here is what I made
Just love a gift bag with a matching card
The Robin and little house have been decoupaged up another love of mine
Must admit I found cutting up this ribbon so hard

So on the bag  the Ribbons used are



On the card I have used
this is so beautiful and can definatly be used for non Christmas makes


I hope you enjoyed my Robins they never fail to make me smile
Have a great day



2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Wendy L said...

This ribbon is so gorgeous, beautiful bags, xxx