Wednesday 9 October 2019

Magical Dragons

Happy Wednesday Everyone
Am here to share with you a project that I have been working on for my Granddaughter 
It is a shadow box to hang on her wall 
I had recently purchased 
Dragon Heart Pairables from Digi Doodles
We both fell in love with the images and sentiments

How cute are those dragons!!!!

I cut the shadow box on my portrait
and used the lovely matching ribbon from Crafty Ribbons

I used Distress Oxides for the backgrounds
and Distress Inks to colour the characters, balloon and hearts

I finished off by adding various flowers , some heart buttons and some pearls
Im seriously hoping Felicity does not like her finished hanger I so want to keep it
Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty and colourful x

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Jan, you do come up with wonderful ideas, xxcc