Crafty Ribbons are looking for some talented crafters to join their design team. We are a ribbon company based in Dorset, UK who design exclusive ribbons and stock a huge variety of ribbon, lace and buttons. We are passionate about ribbon!
We are looking for people who:
- can create physical samples and post them back to us on a short turnaround. These will make up the display on our exhibition stand.
- are active on at least two platforms (a personal blog, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube etc). A Facebook account is a must as this is how we communicate as a team.
- are able to create 2 projects showcasing ribbon, lace and or buttons per month. These can be cards, scrapbook layouts, paper crafting, embroidery, sewing, altered art... surprise us!
- are willing to comment on challenge entries on our Facebook page.
- are willing to promote Crafty Ribbons on their blog/social media channels.
- are reliable, based in the UK or Europe, and willing to commit to 6 months designing with us. The term will be March 1st through to 31st August.
In return, you will receive a generous parcel of ribbon, lace and buttons (plus all the new exclusive designs we create during your time with us!) and your creations will be displayed on our stand at craft shows in the UK and France.
Send us an email to email@example.com telling us:
- where we can find you online
- why you’d like to join us
- and direct links to 3 of your best projects that use ribbon.
Deadline for emails is 23rd February 8pm BST. Incomplete entries will not be considered. If you have any questions just drop me (Laura) an email.