Sunday 4 February 2018

Love Much

Sarah here today with a layout using the Ice Cream ribbon from the Summer Festival collection.

I trimed strips of patterned paper and distressed the edges andcadded them to the bottom of a white 12x12 page. Then I tucked in the ice cream ribbon between the layers.
My photo was matted on yellow cardstock then backed with the same papers and distressed.
For added interest I used pink and aqua ricrac on top of the papers and tucked in the photo cluster.
I embellished my photo cluster with stickers and a date tab. Some splashes of inkspray tied the top cluster with the bottom paper strips.
Some sequins and a Bramble Fox perpective title finished of my layout.

You can check out the process video here.


Thanks for joining me and have a great day.

Sarah 
ManxyCatCrafts

No comments: