Saturday 16 November 2019

Hello Winter | Mixed Media Tag

Sarah here today with a Festive Mixed Media tag using some of the Lace and Seam Binding over in the Crafty Ribbons Shop.


For my tag base I added some Snowflake Paste and Distress Oxides for some colour and texture to build my layers on.


Over the dried tag base I added a paper doily cut in two and some tulle to add my embellishments over the top.


I layered my lace at the bottom of my tag and added a fussy cut title over the top. Using the same paper I fussy cut a mug and added it further up the tag.


For the tie on my tag I chose two colours of seam binding and knotted them through the top. I added more embellishments and flowers to the tag and some sequins as a finishing touch.


You can watch the full process in my video here.


Thanks for joining me and have a Happy Crafty Day!

Sarah
ManxCatCrafts

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

A very beautiful creation, xxx