Monday 4 November 2019

Wintertime is such fun



Margreet here with a to share today.
This week is Snowmen/penguins week and you can shop the ribbons here.
I made a winter card with cute die cuts and pretty ribbons.
I started with embossing the cardstock with a Swiss dots embossing folder before using the die cut of the center step card.
At the bottom of the card you can see the funny penguin ribbons Winter Fun. It is grosgrain ribbon of 25 mm.
At both sides the smaller penguin ribbons Winter Fun 16 mm.
The penguins are made with a Collectables of Marianne Design.
At the top I attached the Wintertime is such fun ribbon.
A blue snowstar to finish off the card.
Hope you like it.

Enjoy your week!
xxx Margreet

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

So sweet, xxx

Jane Austin said...

This is a fabulous little card, very cute with those penguins....x
Jane 🌴

Lydia said...

Love penguins and I love ribbons. So perfect combination for me.