Tuesday 5 November 2019

Tis The Season

Sarah here with my project for this weeks Winter Fun ribbon release.

 I really enjoyed making this layout of my boy last Christmas opening his presents. The ribbons matched perfectly with the gift bag in the corner of the photo and I chose papers and embellishments that worked around that too.


To make the ribbon stand out I used black cardstock and added white paper paste with splashes of blue and green Distress Oxides for a touch of colour.


 I layered lots of papers under my photo and added the ribbon amongst the layers. I used pops of red and blue to match in with the photo and ribbon.


I found an ephemera pack from my stash with a cute penguin and added a few more festive pieces as well around the photo cluster. Using the vertical ribbon I added a embellishment to the top of my page.


As a finishing touch I added some red sequins dotted around the page and some word stickers around the photo.
You can watch how I created this layout in the video linked here.


Thanks for joining me and have a Happy Crafty Day :)

Sarah
ManxyCatCrafts

No comments: